Kursus Mesra Malaysia
Bilangan Peserta : 15 orang (Minimum)
Lokasi : PTMC atau tempat lain (ditentukan kemudian)
"Kursus ini akan diadakan sepanjang tahun bergantung kepada permintaan penyertaan."
What is Mesra Malaysia?
- The Mesra Malaysia Course is planned with the aim of producing and retaining a competent tourism industry work force capable of providing customer service of world-class standards.
- Providing friendly service is essential to create a good and lasting impression on customers. Mesra Malaysia encourages Malaysians to constantly extend quality customer service and to treat customers in a polite, amiable and professional manner at all times.
Why should I attend the Mesra Malaysia Course?
- To understand the significance of the tourism industry and how important it is that a representative should have a friendly, polite and professional attitude
- To understand how important and necessary it is to acquire first-rate customer service skills as well as to become a better service provider
- To understand the communication process and its barriers and to practise effective communication and listening techniques
- To apply effective problem-solving methods when dealing with customer problems
Who should attend this course?
- This one-day seminar is open to Tourism Training Institutions, Front liners, Tour Companies, Hotel and Resort operators, tourism & hospitality students etc.
- It is conducted by instructors who are specially trained by this Ministry.
- At the end of the one-day course, each participant will be given a Mesra Malaysia Certificate and a lapel pin from the Tourism Ministry.
Sila hubungi pihak PTMC, untuk maklumat lanjut.